Several 15-inch culvert covers have manufacturing defects, there are small cracks located on the back side of the front opening.
They do not effect the function of the cover, they are “cracks” not thru holes and most of them are not visible from the front.
The small cracks are cosmetic only and being sold as a discounted item.
- Covers a 15-inch galvanized and 15-inch double-wall corrugated drive way pipe.
- Durable high density material withstands hot and cold temperatures ranging from 178 degrees Fahrenheit to minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Decorative cover has a Sandstone or Red Brick color and brick-like feel and finish.
- Two inch plug can be removed to fill with sand, dirt or gravel.
- Can be installed within 2 hours.
ATTENTION: To avoid return shipping costs please read this section carefully before ordering.
1) Check the inside Diameter of your culvert pipe with a tape measure, does it measure 14 3/4 inches to 15 inches?
- A. If yes, you own a 15 inch corrugated pipe.
2. Is your corrugated pipe 1 1/2 inches thick black plastic?
- B. If yes, a standard culvert pipe cover will work.
3. Is your corrugated pipe galvanized steel?
- C. If yes, an adapter kit is needed to install the standard cover to fit a 15 inch galvanized pipe.