One Dark Granite 15-inch culvert cover has manufacturing defect, a cosmetic issue on the inside diameter of the cover.
They do not effect the function of the cover.
The blemish is cosmetic only and being sold as a discounted item.
- Covers a 15-inch galvanized and 15-inch double-wall corrugated drive way pipe.
- Durable high density material withstands hot and cold temperatures ranging from 178 degrees Fahrenheit to minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Decorative cover has a Sandstone, Red Brick, Light Granite or Dark Granite color and brick-like feel and finish.
- Two inch plug can be removed to fill with sand, dirt or gravel.
- Can be installed within 2 hours.
ATTENTION: To avoid return shipping costs please read this section carefully before ordering.
1) Check the inside Diameter of your culvert pipe with a tape measure, does it measure 14 3/4 inches to 15 inches?
- A. If yes, you own a 15 inch corrugated pipe.
2. Is your corrugated pipe 1 1/2 inches thick black plastic?
- B. If yes, a standard culvert pipe cover will work.
3. Is your corrugated pipe galvanized steel?
- C. If yes, an adapter kit is needed to install the standard cover to fit a 15 inch galvanized pipe.