Enhance your landscape by covering the unsightly, exposed culvert pipe located at the bottom of your driveway. Our light-weight, easily-to-install decorative cover improves the landscape around your driveway, help stop erosion above and below your pipe, and help protect children from injury.
- Covers a 12-inch galvanized and 12-inch double-wall corrugated driveway pipe.
- Durable high density material withstands hot and cold temperatures ranging from 178 degrees Fahrenheit to minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Decorative cover has a Sandstone, Red Brick, Light Granite or Dark Granite color and brick-like feel and finish.
- Two inch plug can be removed to fill with sand, dirt or gravel.
- Can be installed within 2 hours.
ATTENTION: To avoid return shipping costs please read this section carefully before ordering.
1) Check the inside Diameter of your culvert pipe with a tape measure, does it measure 11 3/4 inches to 12 inches?
- A. If yes, you own a 12 inch corrugated pipe.
2. Is your corrugated pipe 1 & 1/2 inches thick black plastic?
- B. If yes, a standard culvert pipe cover will work.
3. Is your corrugated pipe galvanized steel?
- C. If yes, an adapter kit is needed to install the standard cover to fit a 12 inch galvanized pipe.